Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Where are my shopping buddies?

Don't bother getting all dolled up. We're gonna do a little shopping  from the comfort of home. As I perused Etsy this morning while sipping my morning coffee I came across a few very cool items that I knew you'd love! 

I'm fascinated by cross stitch jewelry! It's so warm and homey, it almost feels like home decor for your body. Haha  If I were a sewer I could totally see myself getting into this.

Cross stitch Silver and Resin Kitano Necklaces Free shipping worldwide

Cross Stitch Embroidery Necklace with Pastel Honeycomb Design Pendant in Mint and Peach on Antique Brass Double Chain

Flag Bunting Necklace to Celebrate Everyday - Cross-Stitch Pendant - MADE TO ORDER

LOVE cross stitched pendant



By best friend sent me a link to this artist yesterday, and I knew ya'll would love her pretty farm-y inspired watercolors. The great thing is that she sells prints of her work for less than $20!

brown Nursery art brown nusery decor for girl  Sheep Print art 8x10 Nursery artwork Baby Lamb Print sepia cream black tan beige white pearl

This shop owner uses trash-bound vintage book pages to make paper medallions, 50 for 3.50! Can't beat that!
50 vintage storybook scalloped circle cutouts


Vintage chenille pillow cover 14 X 14 TWO CHERRIES red cushion cover cottage chic
Cushion cover WHITE TARGET chenille pillow cover 14 X 14  white chenille aqua pillow
I LOVE these chenille pillows, for sale HERE

And lastly...


these cute little milk bottle cap magnets. Fun!

Farmhouse Fresh... Handmade Vintage Milk Cap Bottle Magnets

Thanks for going shopping with me! Most of the sellers on Etsy are what I call "Kitchen table Businesses". Mom's or young people working hard to try to compete with "big business". They make the stuff you WON'T find at (insert massive chain store name here). It's artsy and creative and totally unique!! Let's support them! 

♥Linsey





8 comments:

Tina@WhatWeKeep said...

Fun links, Linsey! I love that turquoise chenille pillow and the print of the sheep.
You new button is darling!
xo, Tina

Anne said...

Thank you for sharing off to shop! I LOVE supporting small businesses as I am one of those too!
xx
Anne

Linda@Coastal Charm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeanette@Creating a Life Studio said...

What a fun shopping trip. I have to admit, I've never seen cross-stitch jewelry before, it's darling! And the sheep watercolor...oh my.
As a follower of your Etsy shop, I have to tell you that your "favorites" feed is more fun than Pinterest!
Have a good day, Linsey!

Jeanette

Blondie's Journal said...

Thanks, Linsey! I really love the cross stitch jewelry, I've never seen anything like it before. I can spend hours on Etsy, thanks for highlighting some great stuff! :)

XO,
Jane

Sherry at The Rusty Pearl said...

those pillows and that canvas >>LOVE and the jewelry . I will most likely be back on pay day sister.. loved it all .. Have a blessed Easter

Robin Johnson said...

Fun stuff. I love the last necklace, the paiting and oh those pillows are AMAZING!

miss flibbertigibbet said...

Wonderful links! I depend on folks like you who know how to browse Etsy better than I do! I never seem to find this great stuff!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...