Monday, September 26, 2011

My find of the day at the thrift store...

First of all, the sad news. I found this gorgeous old chemistry beaker for .79 cents. Knocked it over and broke it as soon as I got home. I almost cried. Seriously...my eyes welled up. It was that cute.

Coming in a distant second was this collection of old white santa mugs. Going to the thrift stores on Sunday and Monday are the way to go...and I was there when the doors opened, with many other antique scavengers. Anyways...here's the mugs. Sell or keep?

4 comments:

Artsy VaVa said...

I give things a certain amount of time to sell & if they don't sell in that time frame, then I figure they are meant to be mine.

A Few Pennies said...

Oh those are so sweet; I'd keep them for Christmas Holiday decorating!

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

I feel your pain, having broken many vintage pieces over the years. Since I love all things "Christmas", I would keep the mugs. I especially like the fact that they are white and will go with any style or theme.

Teresa@1800 Farmhouse Rd said...

I love the santa mugs! I am a new follower also.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...